Interim Management Maintains Revenues in Times Of Change
A sudden change in personnel through unplanned departures, non-performance, or extended illness can disrupt your businesses income stream, and this can be detrimental to your bottom line. When sales, or marketing, management exit the business, we can ensure that your business maintains its sales revenues.
Our Interim Management programme places an experienced manager in your business with oversight to ensure business continuity. This allows you to focus on other essential aspects of your operation. It provides time to secure the right replacement manager or gain objective advice on your current business sales and/or marketing performance.
Partnering with you through our interim management programme, we assist you by:
- Learning about your sales and/or marketing business and understand the key drivers and priorities for business continuity.
- Assessing the culture of the business to ascertain risk factors during management changeovers.
- Reviewing and selection of an interim leader with demonstrable track records of success.
- Establishing essential focus requirements for the interim management to ensure the least disruption to your business.
- Providing management oversight and support of the interim on assignment, providing detailed feedback, proactively managing the relationship and deliverables.
- Our knowledge of the executive sales and marketing leadership placing and managing people across the globe is unprecedented for success.
To discuss your requirements for interim management, please contact the office.