Recruitment of Marketing Professionals
Marketing has developed into a highly specialised skills area of businesses, and finding the right marketing people for a business can be a game-changer.
Making the right hire in marketing is crucial to the success of any business, and can contribute to solidifying a company as a leader in its industry. While chances are you already know how savvy marketing shapes business performance, you may not know exactly what to look for in your next marketing hire, or where to find them.
Traversing the marketing skills landscape can be difficult, and identifying individuals with the depth of skills required for your company can be challenging.
Through our domain knowledge and understanding of marketing, we can assist in guiding you to hire the right person.
Our hiring process is pragmatic and thorough, presented the best available candidate/s. We understand the balance of urgency to fill the vacancy and finding the right individual.
We work with you to ensure a successful placement.
- Position profiling & review of job description
- Proactive search (e.g. Candidate Database, LinkedIn InMails, Job Board Searches)
- Design and write job advertisement
- Reactive search; advertisements posted on numerous job boards, social channels and pushed out via email marketing to only the most relevant candidates
- Manage and screen job applicants
- Phone interview
- Face to Face interviews shortlisted candidates
- Schedule employer interviews
- Background checks (x 2)
- Dedicated senior recruitment consultant
- Weekly progress report
We can organise psychometric assessment through our partner firm.
• Hire confirmed within four weeks of receiving the brief
• 100 relevant candidates contacted within 1 week of the brief
Start a Search Today
Marketing Role Specialisations
- Brand manager
- Campaign manager
- Content marketing
- Graphic designer
- Marketing coordinator/ assistant
- Communications officer
- CRM manager
- Events manager